If you want to train your Boston Terrier to go to bed and lay down when you tell her to just follow these simple steps:
1. Put a bed, blanket, or towel down about 6-10 feet away from you.
2. Have your dog stand beside you and say “Go to bed!” Then walk over to the bed with your dog.
3. Have your dog lie down, and then give her a treat and praise.
4. Repeat a couple times a day, for several days.
5. When she starts to get the hang of it, you can practice telling her to go to bed without walking her over. Have someone else waiting at her bed with a reward.
6. After a few practices, your dog will go to bed all by herself!
This is a good trick for your dog to know when you are crate training her. It’s good if your dog to “go to bed” without you having to coax her into her crate against her will.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other tips or suggestions! Happy Training 🙂