Housebreaking your Boston Terrier is going to be a challenge … here are some tips that will hopefully help you out!
1. Take the puppy out after meals, waking up, and playing.
2. Put the puppy in a crate when you are not home.
3. Always take the puppy out before and after putting her in the crate.
4. Reward the puppy when she uses the bathroom outside.
5. If you catch the puppy going to the bathroom inside the house, tell her no in a firm voice. and immediately take her outside.
Housebreaking a puppy takes patience and persistence, so hang in there and your hard work will be rewarded! Best of luck with your Boston Baby!