Some things to take into consideration when choosing a name for your Boston Terrier:
- One or two syllable names are best. Dogs find it easier to learn short names.
- You’ll most likely be calling your dog’s name a lot, so make sure it’s something easy for you to pronounce.
- Don’t pick a name you’d be embarrassed to tell people. (Duh!)
- Chose a name that suits your dog’s personality and behavior.
- Most importantly- pick a name that you like, you’ll be using it A LOT!
Top 10 Names for Female Bostons
Top 10 Names for Male Bostons
If you still are having trouble deciding on a great name for your Boston Terrier, try this tool. It’s very helpful! Click Here.