If you want to do something special for your Boston terrier on his/her birthday this year, try this awesome birthday cake recipe that’s specifically designed for your pooch!
Your Boston terrier will go crazy for this! You can also use this cake recipe for other special occasions you want to celebrate with your Boston.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey (optional)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup whole wheat or white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 6 cup ring mold.
- Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey, if desired, in a large bowl; blend well.
- Stir in the carrots and mix thoroughly.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda and fold into the carrot mixture.
- Spoon cake batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy! Let me know if you try this recipe, and how your pup likes it!