This has got to be my all-time favorite fast food dog recipe. It’s so simple and you don’t need a million ingredients either! The set-up time is about 5 minutes, and the total time is about 15! It’s quicker than running to the pet store.
What You’ll Need:
- Whole wheat flour (2 cups)
- Chicken or beef broth (2/3 cup)
- Large egg (1)
- Quick cooking oats (3 tbsp.)
What To Do:
- Crack your egg in a large mixing bowl, and beat lightly.
- Next, stir in the chicken/beef broth.
- Stir in your whole wheat flour.
- Mix in the oats.
- Spoon the dough onto a microwave safe plate, trying to keep it in round balls. (Leave some space between the balls so they don’t stick together.)
- Microwave each plateful on high for 10 minutes.
That’s all there is to it! Easy, right? Just make sure to let the treats cool before serving to your Boston terrier!